One of the most dynamic spaces in fintech today is identity verification. The way we verify ourselves online keeps changing as the tools improve and we try to stay ahead of the fraudsters.
Our next guest on the Fintech One-on-One podcast is Rick Song. He is the CEO and Co-Founder of Persona. Again and again on the show, Rick talked about the importance of customization for the way identity is verified. There should be no one-size-fits-all approach today as companies need to change their approach depending on the risk factors being presented by the user.
In this podcast you will learn:
- How Rick’s time at Square led to the founding of Persona.
- The two core foundations of Persona.
- Some of the big fintech names they are working with today.
- The different ways they can verify identity depending on risk factors.
- How they store the identity data.
- The three things the IRS got wrong in their facial recognition fiasco.
- How customer expectations have changed in the last two years.
- Why there is no silver bullet for identity.
- Why they adjust the risk level…