The crypto space is having a moment. Most of us saw the Superbowl ads from a variety of crypto firms and the war in Ukraine is focusing more attention on crypto than ever before. People often compare the surge in crypto to the dot.com era but there is a big difference. Many of the large firms in crypto today are already profitable and have been able to raise almost infinite amounts of money.
Our next guest on the Fintech One-on-One podcast is Nicolas Cary, the vice-chairman and co-founder of Blockchain.com. While they did not take out a Superbowl ad they are one of the leaders in the space and have been around longer than pretty much all their competitors.
In this podcast you will learn:
- How Nic first got involved in cryptocurrency.
- How the founding team of Blockchain.com came together.
- Their first tool they developed and how it evolved from there.
- The scale they are at today.
- How they differentiate themselves from others in the space.
- Details of their different wallet and exchange offerings.
- The three powerful trends today that are supporting…