We have seen this stat so many times. If you add up all the community banks and credit unions in the United States their scale would make them a top-five bank. Sure, but that really doesn’t make much sense because all these community institutions are separate companies. But what if you could combine some of the marketing and product offerings and streamline it across hundreds or even thousands of institutions? Then you might see some real advantages.
Our next guest on the Fintech One-on-One podcast is Gabe Krajicek, the CEO of Kasasa. This is exactly what Kasasa is doing. By providing a unified product and marketing program community banks and credit unions can take advantage of their collective scale and have offerings to compete with even the largest of the megabanks.
In this podcast you will learn:
- How Gabe first got involved with Kasasa.
- Kasasa’s initial product and how it has evolved over time.
- The biggest challenges for community banks in 2022.
- How community banks can overcome these challenges.
- Details of their unique cooperative…