After seven highly successful events, European Blockchain Convention 2023 is ready to be held again on Feb. 15 to 17 at the five-star hotel, Hyatt Regency Barcelona. The event will welcome more than 3,000 attendees at what will be the largest edition since the event was launched in 2018.
Bringing together startups, investors, developers, industry experts and global media, the event will once again be the annual meeting point of the industry in Europe.
The three-day event will feature more than 200 exceptional industry experts across a variety of panels, keynotes, workshops and fireside chats. Confirmed speakers include:
- Tim Grant — head of EMEA at Galaxy Digital
- Stani Kulechov — founder and CEO of AAVE
- Emma Lovett — markets DLT, executive director at JPMorgan Chase
- Dotun Rominiyi — director of emerging technology at London Stock Exchange
- Matteo Melani — NFT engineering manager at Meta
- Joshua Ashley Klayman — head of blockchain and digital assets at Linklaters
- Marc Schaumburg — executive producer at Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Teana Baker-Taylor — vice president of policy…