After seven highly successful events, European Blockchain Convention 2023 is ready to be held again on February 15-17 at the 5-star hotel Hyatt Regency Barcelona. The event will welcome more than 2,500 attendees at what will be the largest edition since the event launched in 2018.
Bringing together start-ups, investors, developers, industry experts and global media, the event will once again be the annual meeting point of the European industry.
The three-day event will feature more than 200 exceptional industry experts across various panels, keynotes, workshops, and fireside chats. Confirmed speakers include:
- Oliver Linch, CEO, Bittrex Global
- Stani Kulechov, Founder & CEO, AAVE
- Coty de Monteverde, Blockchain Center of Excellence Director, Banco Santander
- Robby Yung, CEO, Animoca Brands
- Stephen Arkridge, Co-Founder, Solana
- Manuel Nordeste, VP, Fidelity Investments
- Emma Lovett, Markets DLT, Executive Director, JPMorgan Chase
- Francisco Maroto, Blockchain Lead, BBVA
- Dotun Rominiyi, Director of emerging technology, London Stock Exchange
- Matteo Melani, NFT Engineering Manager,…